Evgenia was born in 1985 in town Tiksi located in the Russian Arctic.
In 2009 she graduated from International Center of Photography in New York and since then works as a freelance photographer.
Evgenia is the recipient of numerous grants and awards, including 2013 Leica Oskar Barnack award and Magnum Foundation Emergency Fund Grant. Her work has been exhibited internationally and appeared in such publications as National Geographic, Le Monde and New Yorker magazines among others.
– Evgenia receives ICP Infinity Award 2015 as a Young Photographer
– Weather Man series is exhibited in In Camera gallery, Paris, France. February 12th to April 4th 2015.
– Weather Man story is published in the New Yorker magazine. December 15th, 2014 issue.
– Exhibited at the Rencontres Internationales de la Photographie en Gaspésie, Canada. July to mid September 2014.
– Group exhibition Lost Sound at Abbey Saint-André, France. July 18th – November 2nd, 2014
– Leica Oskar Barnack exhibition in Leica Gallery Warsaw, Poland. June 25 – August 5 2014
– Weather Man series is exhibited as part of 10 x 10 exhibition in Leica Gallery Wetzlar, Germany.
May 23 – September 30th, 2014
– Tiksi exhibition in In Camera Gallery Paris, France. December 12th, 2013 – February 8th, 2014
– Tiksi is part of the exhibition ARCTIC in Louisiana Museum, Denmark. September 25th, 2013 – February 2nd, 2014
– Tiksi exhibition in Sint-Pieter Abbey in Ghent, Belgium. June 7th – September 1st 2013.
– Mammoth Hunters story is published in National Geographic magazine.
– Evgenia is a winner of Leica Oskar Barnack Award 2013
An interview here
Eugenia è nata nel 1985, a Tiksi, una città sull’Artico russo.
nel 2009, si è laureata all’ International Center of Photography a New York, e da allora lavora come fotografa freelance.
Eugenia ha ricevuto numerosi premi e riconoscimenti, tra cui nel 2013 il Leica Oskar Barnack award e il Magnum Foundation Emergency Fund Grant.
Il suo lavoro è stato esposto in diverse mostre a livello internazionale ed è apparso su pubblicazioni quali National Geographic, Le Monde e il New Yorker, tra gli altri.